Adam Gynac is a seasoned domestic relations attorney with over ten years of experience in matrimonial litigation. Adam worked as a family law lawyer with two different law firms prior to founding Granholm & Gynac. He has litigated hundreds of divorce, parentage and post-decree cases in multiple counties throughout the Chicagoland area.
Adam is a court-certified mediator and Guardian ad Litem (GAL).
Adam has also received numerous awards and recognition from his peers. Among other designations, he was named a 2018 “Super Lawyers” Top 2.5% Rising Star; a 2018 National Advocates “Top 40 Under 40” Attorneys in Matrimonial Law; and he was recognized as one of the “Ten Best” Family Law Attorneys in Illinois by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (AIOFLA).
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, J.D. (2008)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. in Business Administration (2000)
- Will County Bar Association (2008 – Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2008 – Present)
- DuPage County Bar Association (2013 – Present)
- Will County Courthouse Summer Externship Program Committee (2014 – Present)
In his spare time, Adam is a 1st baseman in a 12” summer softball league. He travels several times a year to play in softball tournaments around the country.
Adam also appreciates spending time in nature. When he gets the chance, he enjoys going kayaking, camping and hiking.