As a parent, you’ll be committed to winning your child custody case. Unfortunately, not knowing what to do can adversely affect your chances of winning. Here are 6 dos that can help you win your child custody case.
- Collaborate with your ex-partner as much as possible
- Hire a family attorney
- Exercise your parental rights
- Recognize perception is everything. Hence, do everything in your power to present yourself in court as a loving parent that’s competent and involved.
- Request an in-home custody evaluation
- Keep documentation, e.g., any history of domestic abuse that can help your case
Contact Granholm & Gynac today for more information about winning child custody cases.