There are a few reasons why it makes sense to hire an estate planning attorney. One is the amount of assets the deceased may have had. These further increases if they owned a business at the time of their death. Another is that if there are children in the family an estate planning attorney will take that into account. The assets a child will receive in the future may be forgotten during the process if an attorney is not involved. The issue of a child receiving assets when they reach adulthood is a serious one that must be handled properly.
- To help in drafting legal documents, including trusts and wills.
- To arrange the transfer of property from an individual to the beneficiaries and heirs.
- To give professional advice on how to reduce fees or taxes imposed on a property.
- To draft a power of attorney, a legal document that authorizes one individual to manage the affair of the property.
- To handle matters concerning life insurance and retirement plans.
Do you need the services of a qualified estate planning attorney? If yes, then look no further than Granholm & Gynac LLC. Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys are known to give the best planning and estate advice in Joliet, Illinois.