Divorce and child custody arrangements are complicated. Despite the differences that led to the divorce, parents must figure out how to set their differences aside for the sake of the child. The back to school process is especially tricky, but you and your co-parent can always agree if you abide by these 5 tips.
- Create a schedule and adhere to it
- Involve your child in important decisions
- Attend extra-curricular activities
- Never argue in front of your child
- Become involved in your child’s homework
Engaging a family attorney from Granholm & Gynac LLC can help you and your co-parent develop a plan that will ensure that you do what is best for your child.