Estate planning attorneys are experts who give legal advice on estate and planning matters. Below are the primary roles of estate planning attorneys.
– To help in drafting legal documents, including trusts and wills.
– To arrange the transfer of property from an individual to the beneficiaries and heirs.
– To give professional advice on how to reduce fees or taxes imposed on a property.
– To draft a power of attorney, a legal document that authorizes one individual to manage the affair of the property.
– To handle matters concerning life insurance and retirement plans.
Do you need the services of a qualified estate planning attorney? If yes, then look no further than Granholm & Gynac LLC. Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys are known to give the best planning and estate advice in Joliet, Illinois.